Toshiba DVR620KU DVD Recorder/VCR Recorder digital dvd vhs combo (HDMI)
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
Toshiba DVR620KU DVD Recorder/VCR Recorder digital dvd vhs combo (HDMI) - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used Item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance. Manual can be downloaded below.
Why do I need a tuner? Devices with built in tuners allow you to schedule recordings without having your TV tuned to a specific channel. It allows you to record a show while watching another show. For individuals with cable or satellite programming, a device with an analog tuner will work well. If you receive your programming from an antenna, you will need to either get a digital converter box with a device that has an analog tuner or get a device that has a digital tuner. This model includes a digital tuner
Product Details: The Toshiba DVD VCR Combo offers the recording and playback options of a DVD recorder and a VCR all in one. The multi-format system provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats. The Toshiba DVD and VHS recorder with 1080p upconversion lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa with the push of a button.
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder, VCR Combo with 1080p Upconversion:
- Toshiba DVR620 with multi-format recording and play back options
- DVD and VHS recorder with 2-way dubbing
- HDMI with Video Up Conversion to 1080p
- Timer with up to 12 events for 30 days
- Record from your DVD to VHS and vice versa
- Auto Finalize with Undo simplifies the recording process
- Bi-directional dubbing lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa, with the push of a button
DVD/VHS Recorder, Remote
DVD-/+RW, DVD-/+R 16X speed or less