Crestron DM-RMC-100-C DM DigitalMedia HDMI Room Controller
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
Crestron DM-RMC-100-C DM DigitalMedia HDMI Room Controller - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used Item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Details - The DM-RMC-100-C provides a simple one-box interface solution for a single display device as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It functions as a DM 8G+™ receiver and control interface, providing a single HDMI® output along with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control ports. In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to an HDBaseT certified source. Its compact, low-profile design allows the DM-RMC-100-C to be installed discreetly behind a flat panel display or above a ceiling mounted projector. It connects to the head end or source location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable.
- DigitalMedia 8G+™ receiver and display controller
- Connects to a DM® switcher or transmitter over a single CAT type twisted pair cable 
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e 
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides one HDMI® or DVI display output 
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Provides a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, RS-232, and Ethernet
- Compatible with USB-EXT-DM USB over Ethernet Extenders 
- Allows quick, easy setup and diagnostics
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Powered via the DM connection or local power pack (included)
Controller and Power Cord