Cassette Player Tape to MP3 File Converter Capture Digital Audio Music Player
Holiday Sale Today – Limited Supplies, Act Fast!
— You save
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- Calculated at Checkout
Cassette Player Tape to MP3 File Converter Capture Digital Audio Music Player -
- Cassette tape to mp3 converter：Via a USB cable, you can convert old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Play on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Audacity software: Using software to convert cassette tape to digital MP3. Audio output enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker system
- Portable design for Cassette Walkman: Compact Size and suitable weight makes you enjoy the music conveniently in any where via 3.5mm jack earphone (included). No installation or drivers required
- Various compatibilities: Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, mac older than version 10.5. Battery(not included)/USB-powered operation
With the Y&H USB cassette tape player, you can easily convert your cassette tapes to MP3 format! Just plug it into your PC or Mac (no drivers are required), and load a cassette tape in and press Play. Then just click "Record" in the recording software (included!) and your music will be turned into digital format! You can save your music as MP3 format and put it on your iPod/iPhone/MP3 player, or you can use your PC or Mac to burn a CD of your music. Software, USB cable, instructions, and earbuds included.
-Rediscover your cassette tapes on the go
-Convert your mix tapes and cassettes to MP3 to Playback on iPods/MP3 players or burn to CD
-Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere
-Plug and Play USB device, no drivers required
-Flexible battery or USB
-Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
-Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, Headphones, or other speaker system.
- Interface: USB2.0 Standard
- Recording Format: Wave, MP3
- Power Supply: 2 * AA Battery (Not included), or USB port Power selection
- Consumed Power: ≤ 400mw
- Dimension: 112 * 80 * 31 mm
- Weight: 148g
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 2000/7/8/10/; Mac older than version 10.5 (Mac operation requires download of free software)
90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.View AllClose